We desire that each person interacting with the Fishcamp ministry will:
- Come to know and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Establish the priorities of prayer, Bible study, and fellowship while being in community with a local church.
- Devote their lives in service to the cause of Jesus Christ both at home and abroad.
We will continue to emphasize ministries to youth, adults and the vendors we work with in Alaska.
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension to Heaven, in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in “that blessed hope,” the personal, pre-millennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and, thereby, become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the great commission which our Lord has given to His Church to evangelize the world, and that this evangelization is the great mission of the Church.